What We Believe
– We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible written Word of God. divinely revealed to men as a perfect treasure of heavenly instruction.
– We believe that there is only one true living and eternal God. The Creator and Supreme Ruler of heaven and earth.
– We believe that in the unity of the Godhead there are three persons: “The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,” equal in every divine perfection.
– We believe that Man was created by God in a state of holiness, but through temptation of Satan, he transgressed God’s command and fell from his original state, thus become a sinner.
– We believe that Salvation is wholly by the grace of God who takes the initiative in providing for man’s redemption through his Son, Jesus Christ who took upon Himself our nature, yet without sin, and made atonement for our sins by His death on the cross.
– We believe that for man to be saved, he must repent of his sins and believe and confess Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior.
– We believe that justification is God’s act declaring the guilty free from the penalty of sin.
– We believe that salvation is a gift of God, free to all who will accept it through Jesus.
– We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. He was God manifested in flesh, lived among us, suffered for us, died for us, buried, resurrected the 3rd day, and ascended in heaven. He is at the right hand of the Father interceding for us.
– We believe that in order to be saved, sinners must be born again so as to secure our voluntary obedience to the gospel; and that its proper evidence appears in the holy fruits of repentance, faith, and newness of life.
– We believe that sanctification is the experience beginning in regeneration, by which the believer is set apart to God’s purposes, and is enabled to progress toward moral and spiritual perfection through the presence and power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in him.
– We believe that the Holy Spirit is the One at work in this church era. As believers He is in our life, He is our Comforter, our Guide, and our Counselor.
– We believe that there is a Divine Providence care for all born again believers, and they are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation. Their perseverance in faithful Christian living is the mark which distinguishes them from those who merely profess.
– We believe that a visible church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers associated by covenant in the faith, worship, fellowship, and sharing of the gospel; observing the ordinances of Christ, governed by His principles; and exercising the gifts, the rights, the miracles and wonders by the power of the Holy Spirit invested in them.
– We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
– We believe that as a church ordinance the baptism is a testimony to a believer’s faith in the final resurrection of the dead, also it is prerequisite to the privileges of church membership and to the Lord’s Super.